We are looking for some great designers to join our Product Design (UI/UX) team. We are working on some very interesting ideas and you will have an opportunity to work on every aspect of the product / ecosystem development – Web, mobile (Android & iOS) and marketing. Ideal candidate would have 1-4 years of relevant work experience in developing great UI/UX designs for new age web & mobile applications (Startup experience would be additional). If the idea of owning the design element of an entire product line from its inception to scale excites you then this profile is meant just for you.
An Average Day for You
- Collaborate with product managers and other stakeholders to freeze project requirements;
- Create design elements for various stages of the product development life cycle – user experience flow, wireframes, sketches and interactive prototypes, high resolution mockups, marketing creatives and design assets
- Being an advocate of the end consumer, developing designs accordingly & getting other stakeholders on the same plate;
- In short – conceptualize the product flow from users point of view, work with teams to refine your designs, provide UI elements of those designs to developers and contribute to spread the word once the product is ready!
- Deep understanding of various design patterns with an eye of when is the right time to design for broader used cases keeping the end goal in mind;
- Strong experience in shipping products, getting engineering team together on your design, motivating them to get the right design implemented;
- Ability to understand user requirements and converting them to a meaningful & working design;
- Imagination to come up with good designs with limited information, tools and time at your disposal;
- You don’t necessarily have to be able to build your own web app but you’re fluent in the technologies required to create the framework. Bonus points if you’re savvy in HTML/CSS.
- Ability to come up with great prototypes in small duration;
- Track record of developing cross platform designs – Web / apps, different browsers, smartphones (iOS / Android) – Understanding of various platforms and their featureset to enable a faster development with up-to-date design principles;
We would love to see
- A track record of successfully shipped product designs
- Apps / websites / tools that you’ve designed that you’re proud to share
- Your work till now – Behance profile etc.
Feel free to write to us at email@example.com for any queries.